Monday, October 6, 2008

NDP and Glaucoma

I have thought about this many times with much gratitude for the help that Kathy Oddenino gave me when my eye doctor said I had glaucoma and my right eye was already partially blind.

Kathy told me that she could help me keep from going blind from glaucoma. As I am an avid reader and a strong movie buff, this was music to my ears because the news from the doctor had put me in a panic thinking about the possible loss of eyesight.

I had to accept the possibility of this happening. However, after consulting with Kathy, I felt assured that this could be positively changed.

On several NDP sessions with Kathy, I could feel an immediate effect on my eyes. By having these NDP treatments with Kathy, the progression of the eye disease has been halted.

I can handle all of my daily activities and read as I like. I have been able to avoid more serious problems. I sleep well and feel comforted that Kathy Oddenino has the knowledge and the skill to promote healthy eyes.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, KATHY
Yours truly, Grace Thomas

No comments: