Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Low Back Pain and Depression

Bill has two bulging discs in his lower back from an accident at work. He went through INTENSIVE Physical Therapy and then was referred to a Chiropractor for a more AGGRESSIVE treatment. While these were helpful, the treatments left him physically and emotionally drained! Through the "Gentle Healing" of NDP with Linda Frock, NDP leaves Bill reporting, "I feel like jello!" I NEVER thought I would see him be so comfortable. A couple years ago I thought he would need a cane to help him walk!!! He always reports to Linda that he is relaxed, less stressed, very comfortable, PAIN FREE and has an overall feeling of "well being."

I receive my NDP to aid in my process of healing my depression along with reading Kathy Oddenino's book, Depression. Along with Linda's counseling and NDP I am more at peace, less stressed and less agitated.

Another component in honoring NDP and Linda is Bill and I are switching to organic foods and pure water. We are so grateful for this "gentle healing." Thank you, Kathy and Linda!!!!

No comments: